Rough and hair dry can be stressful but check out the causes and remedies. Organic shampoos do bring the bounce back into the locks of hair.Tweet
You have to treat the face and skin, hair, and nails gently. Cosmetics and shampoos being often chemical-based, many dangers exist. Going organic is the best policy to get free from adulterations and deeply damaging substances. Make sure that the organic stuff you buy is authentic.
Managing rough and dry hair
When the cuticle is lost, hair cannot retain moisture. Why does hair begin to feel rough and coarse? Exposure to the sun could be one factor. Other causes could be alcohol-based products.
Shampoo brings dryness to hair. Harsh shampoo with sulfates destroys the natural oils. The result is dryness.
Easy indigenous ways to get rid of dryness
Those who are interested and willing have several choices. What about a yogurt and oil mask? Would you consider a coconut oil mask? Avocado paste or hot oil? What about a gelatin preparation or an egg and mayonnaise mixture?
Quit commercial shampoo
Say ‘goodbye’ to petrochemicals and preservatives. Go organic all the way. Such shampoos do not rob the hair of natural oils. They transform the hair with mild action into soft and silky creations. Organic and essential oils, along with herbs, go into their making.
Baobab, Rosemary & Tea Tree Organic Shampoo
If you suffer hair-fall and dandruff along with dryness, embrace this shampoo tightly. Scalp improves with the moisturizing effect just as it cleanses.
Vitamin E hydrates and nourishes. Baobab, Coconut, and Castor oil moisturize. Also, Lavender Essential Oil and Tea Tree Essential Oil alleviate inflammation. Rosemary Essential Oil increases blood circulation as a powerful antioxidant.
By organic, we mean no processing or refining procedures. Ethical and sustainable farming refers to organic ingredients. The complete list of ingredients came from organic farming.
A list of certifications like ISO 14001:2015, ISO 9001 ensures authenticity. The cold process technique uses natural materials contained in recyclable packaging. Vegan cruelty-free products deserve lots of attention from people with a conscience.
Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo with Argan & Ylang Ylang
Soothing the scalp and nourishing and protecting against hair fall, this deep conditioning shampoo richly deserves commendation. Working gently, argan oil hydrates and brings blood circulation to the scalp region. Apple Cider Vinegar, with Phenols and vitamins B and C, improves hair health. Try it for rough hair and bring a smile.
The super ingredients are Coconut and Castor, Pomegranate Seed, and Olive oil that transforms into soap and moisturizes the scalp.
Lavender Essential Oil protects against free radical damage and protects from inflammation.
Clary Sage, Peppermint, and Ylang Ylang Essential Oil are also antioxidants and help scalp blood circulation.
Fenugreek, Brahmi & Plantain Shampoo Bar
This handmade solution provides respite from troubled scalps and gets rid of dandruff. The gentle action uses essential oils of Rosemary along with Lemon to soothe the scalp. Turn the hair soft and silky.
Along with Shea and Mango Seed butter are added a range of oils to moisturize the scalp. The oils are Olive, Coconut, and Castor. Others are Jojoba, Vetiver, and Neem.
The Neem and Tea Tree Hydrosols arouse the scalp and help blood circulation.
Amla contains vitamin C, while Plantain Leaf Powders have plenty of vitamins A, C, and E.
Brahmi Essential Oil soothes along with the antioxidant property.
Hibiscus, Onion & Bhringraj Shampoo Bar
- Stop fearing early hair graying and hair loss. Nourish the hair follicles with the powerful hydrating effect. Shining smooth hair results from the Black tea and Curry leaves, Amla and Bhringraj. Olive, Jojoba, and Ashwagandha bring hydration.
- Brahmi Essential Oil contains saponins with a soothing impact and flavonoids that are antioxidants.
- Cedarwood essential oil gets rid of itching and inflammation. German Chamomile Essential Oil has similar effects.
- Lavender Essential Oil contains eucalyptol and polyphenols that soothe and prevent free radical damage.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil, being rich in monoterpenes, helps with inflammation.
- Rosemary Essential Oil, rich in monoterpenes, flavonoids, and phenolic acids, promotes scalp blood circulation. The antioxidant also soothes irritations.
- Amla, Olive, Coconut, Onion Juice, Hibiscus, Black Tea Extracts, and Curry Leaf Essential Oil are other magical inputs.